Copyright © 2010 by Kathryn Buck

Wednesday 5 August 2009

God save the Queen!



Just finished making dozens of party favours for a corporate event I'm organising in London. It's a team building trip, they will be having a picnic on a cruise on the Thames, followed by private hire of an open top bus, followed by a curry, followed by Karaoke!

I've filled the bags with a mini joke book (different one in each so they can share jokes), a little beefeater soldier keyring and a Union Jack flag for them to wave while they walk round London! I've also put little game cards with a game I've invented called the Cockney Game. They have each been given 5 Cockney rhyming slang words and throughout the day, they have to find some way of getting each word or phrase into their general conversation - especially when ordering drinks etc! I've then tied the bags up with red, white (well, silver) and blue ribbon to finish off the British theme! Hope they all like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment