Copyright © 2010 by Kathryn Buck

Monday 10 August 2009

Buttonberry

Just had an email from Buttonberry asking if they can show my photos of Caroline's baby quilt - The quilt! - on their website! Which I am obviously thrilled to bits about!

Buttonberry is where I got all of the fabrics for the quilt, they were really helpful and sent me photos of my fabric choices together before I ordered so I could see how the colour combinations would look. I don't normally like buying things from the internet - especially fabric, I like to see the colours and feel the quality but they were able to help with all that. They obviously really love what they do and have loads of time for each of their customers.

Would definitely recommend them - they are one of the best UK fabric stores I've found - their fabrics are around £2.25 per quarter yard and delivery is very reasonable too.


No comments:

Post a Comment