Copyright © 2010 by Kathryn Buck

Sunday 14 February 2010

The colour purple



I've just taken the colour test to find out which colour "I am". My absoloute favourite colour at the moment is purple and based on the answers I gave to these questions, purple is the colour that best describes my personality and what it says does sound pretty much like me.


Spontaneity is the key to your existence. Quick-witted with a flair

for originality, you enjoy situations that allow you to explore your

creativity. Comparatively conservative, you appreciate beautiful

surroundings, especially if they’re found in nature. Your relaxed

and self-assured personality allows you to work well with others.

Surprisingly enough, your unique and unusual tastes don’t

prevent you from being comfortable among your more

conservative peers.


1 comment:

  1. Kat. Congratulations!!!!! You are so deserving of the dottie angel prize. How fun for you to get all of those special treasures from our dottie. Have fun and I will put you on my favorites and visit you often.

    ReplyDelete