The lovely Maisey over at Maiseys Attic has sent this award my way today. How very lovely of her and what a god way to get over my post holiday blues of yesterday! It's lovely to know that people are reading what I write here, and more importantly, that people are enjoying it.
Apparently there are some rules:
- I have to copy the award to my blog - Done
- I have to link back to the person who awarded it to me - Done - Thanks Maisey
- I have to tell you 7 things about myself - I'm getting to that part in just a sec
- I have to nominate 7 other people for the award - Yep, getting to it
- Tell the nominees about their nominations - I will in a minute!
Ok, so 7 things you don't already know about me:
- I want to see the world. All of it. Every single country. Before I die.
- I love language, written and spoken. Words are my passion. I love reading, writing and learning foreign languages. I have a thesaurus under my desk at work big enough to sink the Titanic. Seriously. It is that big.
- I'm actually really shy. In the real world that is. It takes me a long time to get to know people and feel comfortable enough to be my real self.
- I love colours. All colours.
- I spot hearts and smily faces every where I look.
- I beleive in fairies. Really. I do.
- I'm really grateful to everybody who looks at my blog, who appreciates my words, my photos and just me! Keep coming, the ride has only just begun. I'm only just coming out of my shell!
The 7 people I want to nominate are (drum roll):
- Sherri B (I know Maisey nominated you as well but you are always the first to comment on here so who else would I be first to nominate?)
- Dottie Angel whose silly ways always make me smile. Guaranteed.
- Tobi Britton who also beleives in fairies.
- Brenda who makes the sweetest fairy gardens. I will be making mine soon!
- Rachel Cox because she has found love again and her happiness shines through in her words!
- Paisley Wallpaper for her lovely photos every day.
- Sande at a Gift Wrapped Life for pretty pictures of presents (what could be nicer?) and her blog plays lovely music as you read
More good news, I got my 10th follower today. I would love to make more friends on here though, I love reading all of my blogs when I get in from work at night and I love writing mine too. I don't want to collect followers for the sake of it, but it's nice to be able to share things with people and have them respond. I've been blogging for nearly a year now and until the last couple of months, nobody has commented on my posts. It kind of felt like my words were just being dragged into the internet vortex, never to be seen again and never to mean anything to anyone. I'm loving the excitement of logging on at night to find 3 or 4 or 5 comments. Things can only get better, right?
Thanks for reading!