Copyright © 2010 by Kathryn Buck

Sunday 24 January 2010

Out of hiding

Yes, I know, it's been a very long time since I last blogged.

I haven't had much to talk about lately, I had a big operation before Christmas and have been pretty useless ever since! I keep getting infections, colds and now flu so bad I thought I needed an ambulance at one point!

Well, it's a new year and a new beginning, I have got lots of plans for this year. I have started yoga which I'm loving. I need to get crafting again - and painting - I haven't painted, anything, in 3 years!!! I want to get back into languages. I want to do some more travel writing (I really want to get something published in the Lonely Planet magazine) starting with my holiday to Japan which is coming up soon. Mainly, I want to start putting together a book of my Grandads stories.

My Grandad is 78 years old, going on 28. He is one of the most well travelled people I know and has some fantastic stories about his years in the Navy, amazing holidays from his years working for China Light and Power in Hong Kong and humorous tidbits about his life in the South of France. I want to be able to share those stories with other people.

I haven't got much to share with you today so here are some photos of the gorgeous snow we had a couple of weeks ago


Maddie and Paul making snow angels

This is after just 3 hours of snow - it's up to the top of my wellies. It snowed at the same rate for 3 days solid!!!

Maddie wearing her hat

And finally, a video of Maddie helping Paul make a snowman - she kept eating bits of it!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear how ill you've been. Wishing you lots of happy times :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete