Copyright © 2010 by Kathryn Buck

Thursday 23 July 2009

Little Squirrel

In my excitement at being an Auntie, I've been manically making all kinds of baby goodness. I finished the patchwork quilt last weekend (photos coming soon!) and I have also just made a cute little stuffed heart with an embroidered squirrel on it. It's made out of the same gingham as the backing and binding on the quilt and it will be hung on a little hook in the babies bedroom.


I was also going to sew on some little vintage buttons but decided that it didn't need the extra detail.

I'm really pleased with how it's turned out and hope Caroline will love it on Saturday at her baby shower! I've been trying to think of games to play, we've got pass the parcel and pin the dummy on the baby, don't think Caroline would be able to get out of her chair if we played musical chairs! Does anyone have any good baby shower games they'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment